Our Mission is to Preach Christ Jesus as the promised Messiah, the Savior of the world, proclaiming the full plan of salvation laid down in the God-inspired Scriptures, the Old and the New Testaments. AEBM is dedicated to educating all Jewish people about who Jesus is and about the salvation and redemption Jesus has for all mankind.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His personal return in power and glory.
Our vision is to point and direct our Jewish brothers and sisters to JESUS as Messiah and to encourage believers to love, learn and understand the Holy Land.
Objectives of AEBM:
- To maintain teaching ministries through radio, cassette, CD and to distribute and print unique Hebrew literature for the Jewish community.
- To conduct a Bible Study for those who are interested in obtaining a better knowledge of the Old and New Testament and how they apply to Israel.
- To commit ourselves to daily prayer for both our local and international community.
- To publish a semi-annual Missionary Newsletter; the Bethel Witness, as well as a monthly prayer letter. We have also committed ourselves to maintaining a current and informative website.
- To care for, as the Lord permits, our two outreach stations in Israel – Haifa and Eilat – and three in Germany – Cologne, Frankfort, Bonn – while remaining open to expansion as the Lord leads.